عنوان مقاله [English]
This study looks at the frequency of the prominent people and characters of the episodes in Sa’adi’s Boostan. The writers, then, have used terms that are technically used in writing stories to express their purpose, terms such as ‘character’, ‘roundedness’, and ‘flatness’. By character we mean an entity in the story that all the events and activities revolve around it. More specifically, the study seeks answers to the following questions:
1. What kind of characters are more prominent in the episodes of Boostan?
2. What are the features of the round and flat characters in Boostan?
3. What is the proportion of men and women characters?
4. What is the proportion of good and bad characters?
5. What is the proportion of religious, Mystic, historical, mythical and figurative characters?