The manuscript submission and process consists of the following steps:
1. The corresponding author (or someone on his/her behalf) submits a manuscript. Editorial staff assumes the order of authors you choose is correct.
Authors must submit their article matching certificate from the system (samim noor) to the address below (Samim Noor system https://www.samimnoor.ir/view/fa/default, or Hamyab Sinaweb https://hamyab.sinaweb.net/) and upload them along with other article files in the journal system. Note that the similarity percentage of your article should be less than 8%.
2. If the manuscript is, in principle, acceptable for publication in Journal, editor-in-chief assigns at least two potential Reviewers who are experts in the field.
3. The peer-review process is blinded, i.e., the reviewers unknow who the authors of the manuscript are, aslo the authors do not have access to the information of who the peer-reviewers are.
4. The reviewers accept or decline to review the manuscript.
5. Once reviewers are accept, they are asked to submit their reviews to the editor-in-chief within two weeks. The reviewers submit their reports on the Article along with their recommendation of one of the following actions to the editor-in-chief:
- Accepted for publication
- Consider after Minor Changes
- Consider after Major Changes
- Rejected: Article is flawed or not sufficiently novel
6. The editor-in-chief makes a decision based on the reviewer comments. In the case of conflicting reviews, he may seek a third review.
7. The staff contacts the author with the decision. An editorial decision based on reviews will generally be provided to the author within 1-2 Month after submission.